Friday, January 25, 2013

Family System

This week's discussion was on the family system.  I had enjoyed this discussion, it made me think about the families and how we rely so much on our families even though we don't think we do. Everything that happens in the family whether its the mother who's having a bad day, it affects the husband and children or vice versa. My teacher did this demostration with other students from my class, and had them in a circle holding hands.  He would go to each student and tell a story about what's going on with this student and pull them back, and as you see the student being pulled, the other students were being pulled as well.  One person's problem affects those around them.  It's interesting and I've noticed that if I'm having a bad day, my husband is being affected from my actions.

Also we talked about rules and how rules would affect the family system and how it was important to have those foundations to keep the family on the same page.

Feel free to leave any comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment